In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, our team at Rhumbix created two new Field Forms to assess and track your team members's health and wellness while on construction sites. These two new forms are the Daily Health Assessment and Crew Health Assessment Forms. This guide will outline the Crew Health Assessment Form with instructions on how to create and complete one on the Rhumbix Mobile App.
Crew Health Assessment Form
The Crew Health Assessment Form is available for foremen to capture health assessment data for their crew in the field. This form can also be filled out via the Rhumbix Dashboard or the Rhumbix App.
To create a Crew Health Assessment Form on the Rhumbix App:
- Navigate to the "Forms" tab at the bottom of the screen and tap on "New" to get started.
- Tap on "Crew Health Assessment"
- The date created, project name, and job number will be pre-filled from data already existing from your Rhumbix Account. In the "Health Summary" field, you can select "All Healthy" or "Needs Review" depending on your team's current health conditions.
- Tap on "Add Labor" to add your teammates. Here, you can select from a list of your employees assigned to the project. When complete, press Save at the bottom of the page to return.
- Your team members will now appear under the labor section. Tap on the arrow in your employee's field to answer health assessment questions for individual employees.
- Answer the health assessment questions for your team members. When complete, press save at the bottom of the page to return.
- To bulk edit your team members, you can tap on "Multi-edit" at the top of the labor section. Your employees will have a check-bubble to the left of their names. Mark off the team members you'd like to bulk-edit and tap on "Adjust All" at the bottom.
- You can now answer the health assessment questions for all employees. When complete, click save at the bottom of the page to return. When all employees have had their health assessment questions answered, the labor section will be complete.
- Towards the bottom of the form, you can upload images and add signatures to supplement the data on the Crew Health Assessment Form. Press "Add Images" to upload photos and press "Add Signature" to sign off on the form. Please note that a signature is required to complete this form.
- Once your signature and photos are added, you can tap on "Save" at the bottom of the page to save this form as a draft and come back to it later. If you are ready to submit the form to the next steps, you can tap on "Submit."
- Your Crew Health Assessment Form is now complete and is ready to proceed onto the approvals process. This form synchronizes in real-time and will populate on both the Rhumbix App and the Rhumbix Dashboard.
For information on how to manage your Daily Health Assessment Form on the Rhumbix App, click here.
You can always find more information about Field Forms on our Support Center.