T&M Form users now have the option to duplicate their forms via the T&M Tracking Dashboard on the Web and Mobile Platform! This new feature prevents users from performing repetitive and time-consuming tasks, allowing for smoother and more efficient workflow.
When you duplicate a T&M Form, all primary data points (date, project, location, description of work, labor (people + hours), equipment, and materials) will be carried over to the new form. Please note that this does NOT copy over comments, notes, attachments, or signatures from the original form so you will have to collect those for the new form.
If you'd like to opt in for this new feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
To duplicate an existing T&M Form on the Web App,
- Log onto your Rhumbix Dashboard.
- Click on "T&M Tracking" under Field Forms.
- Select your project and date range at the top.
- Click "View" on the T&M Form you'd like to duplicate. This will open up a new tab or page with your T&M Form data.
- Click on "Copy To."
- Select "Copy to New T&M Tracking Form."
- Update ticket information.
- Once complete, press "Save" to add the new T&M Form to your Rhumbix Account.
To duplicate an existing T&M Form on the Mobile App,
- Create a new T&M Tracking Form under "Forms" in the main menu.
- Tap on Actions in the top right corner. This will pull up the action sheet. You can either choose "Import From" or “Copy To” to continue
- Select T&M Tracking on the Import From or Copy to Screen, which will then pull a list of existing T&M Forms from the same project. Select the form you'd like to duplicate, and then tap on import at the bottom.
- The fields will automatically populate with the information from the existing T&M form. Go through this new form to ensure that all data is correct and make edits as needed. During this step, you'll also want to verify time, add notes, attach photos, and submit signatures.
- Once complete, click "Save" at the bottom to create a draft, or "Submit" to send the form forward onto the next steps.
Note, Copy To works similarly for copying data from one field form to different one
You can always find more information on T&M Forms here on our Support Center.