To access Rhumbix data via the API, you will need to generate an API credential that gives you a company key and an API key.
To find your API Key, create a new API Key, or to access existing credentials,
- Log onto Rhumbix Dashboard.
- Click on API Integration under Company Settings. Here you will see a list of all API integrations that are both active and inactive, as well as any existing API Keys.
- To create new credentials, type in a name and click Generate Token. This will create a new API Key for you!
If you are experiencing issues with your API, please see below for some recommended tips and suggestions that may help you:
- Double check your API key and ensure it matches that listed on the Rhumbix website. Is your API Key accurate and still active?
- Check https://rhumbix.statuspage.io/ for the latest system status. Our system could may be experiencing a syncing outage and this status page would be the best resource to see.
- Confirm your internet connection is strong and able to pull data from the Rhumbix platform.
- If you still experience issues, please reach out to Support@Rhumbix.com and provide the following information:
- Company name.
- Time you first noticed the issue and if it is still happening.
- Type of API client or integration you are using.
For more information on Managing API Integrations, please click here.
You can always find more information on how to set up your Rhumbix Account on our Support Center.