When using Rhumbix Dashboard, at times, you may encounter some small nuances caused by saved information by your browser. These issues include auto-filled information that prevent you from proceeding, or slow activity due to high volumes of cached data and cookies. Fortunately, clearing your browser history is a simple solution that can resolve a lot of these problems you may run into.
Instructions for clearing browser history vary depending on what browser you're using. We recommend using Google Chrome for best results. To find out which browser you're on, go to https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/, or click here.
For Google Chrome:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Type Ctrl+H (or Command+Y on Mac).
- Click on Clear Browsing Data on the left.
- For best results, click on Advanced at the top. Set the time range to "All Time," select all boxes, and then click "Clear Data."
For Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Firefox browser.
- Click on the three parallel lines in the top right, and then click “Privacy."
- Select “Clear your recent history.”
- Select the time frame for which you would like to delete your history. For best results, select “Everything.”
- Select “Clear now.”
- Open Safari and click the "Safari" menu at the top.
- Select "Clear History and Website Data".
- Use the pop-up menu to select the range of history you want to delete.
- Click "Clear History."
For Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
- Open your browser and select Favorites > History .
- Select Clear history.
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC.
- Select Clear.
Please note that when clearing browsing data, you may be logged out of accounts, lose autofill data, lose settings on sites, or experience slowdown as content may need to load again.
You can always find more information on setting up your Rhumbix account on our Support Center.