Rhumbix makes communication simple with email notifications as updates come through for your T&M Forms and Daily Reports. For most efficient and cleanest results, it is important to make sure that your teammates are always caught up with the status of your T&M Forms.
Daily Summary Emails
We recommend turning on Daily Summary Emails to always be caught up with all forms each day. To turn on Daily Summary Emails:
- Log onto your Rhumbix Web-App.
- Click on Daily Summary Email under User Settings in the Main Menu.
- Click the checkbox next to opt in.
Please note that opting in for the Daily Summary Email will send all field forms, which include Daily Reports, T&M Forms, and custom forms.
Please see below for instructions on how to set up automatic emails and manually distribute your T&M Forms.
For automatic emails,
- Log into your Rhumbix Web-App.
- Click on Account Settings under User Settings in the Main Menu.
- On the right side, your projects will be listed. Double-click on your project and the assigned company names will populate.
- Double-click on "Opt Out" under T&M Submit and/or T&M Status and select "Opt In" to enable automatic emails for the companies that you would like to set up.
*Opting in for "T&M Submit" will send out an email notification when the T&M Form is submitted for approval.
*Opting in for "T&M Status" will send out an email notification when the status of a T&M Form changes.
For manual emails,
- Log into your Rhumbix Web-App
- In your main menu, click on "T&M Tracking" under Field Forms.
- Locate the T&M Form, scroll all the way to the right, and click on "View."
- On the top right, click on "Send Email."
- Type in the email address under the search bar to locate the contact you'd like to send the form to. Alternatively, you can also type in a new email in the field below, and then click "Add E-Mail."
- Lastly, click "Send PDF." The recipient will receive the email immediately in their inbox and can open the form by clicking on "View T&M Tracking Form." "Download PDF," or by copy and pasting the link below those buttons.
You can always find more information on T&M Forms here on our Support Center.