The Rhumbix Daily Report can move through several stages of approvals. These approvals are Draft, Submitted, Verified, Completed, and Shared.
- Daily Reports with statuses in Draft, Submitted, Verified, or Completed move a report along internally while it's under review.
- Daily Reports in the final status, Shared, indicates that a report has been shared externally with your GC and/or other parties.
To change the status of a Daily Report:
- Log onto Rhumbix Dashboard.
- Click on "Daily Report" under Field Forms.
- Select the report(s) you want to approve by selecting the check-box on the left-hand side.
- Click Actions at the top.
- Select your new status to assign to the Daily Report.
For your convenience, here is a grid of the available actions and status change permissions per role. Pro-Tip: Right-Click on the image below, Click on "Open Image in New Tab," hover over the image and the cursor will turn into a magnifying glass, and click to zoom in.
You can always find more information on Daily Reports on our Support Center.