Production Tracking data is gathered and measured from quantity notes entered on the Web and Mobile App. This guide will provide step-by-step instructions on how to add Quantities via the Rhumbix Mobile App.
To add quantities on the Rhumbix App:
- Create or open up an existing time card to add a note to your time card.
- Select Quantity.
- Select the cost code to report your production.
- Enter the quantity value and unit of measure.
- Your unit of measure will automatically populate if your cost code already has that data entered in in your account. If not, you will have to enter it in.
- Percent Complete: If you are tracking by percent completion, enter your estimate for work completed to date. Make sure the unit listed is PC. If it is not PC, contact an administrator to have the unit of measure changed.
- Quantities: If you are tracking based on quantities installed, enter your total quantities installed on that day. Make sure that you are reporting installed quantities based on the noted unit.
To edit quantities in the mobile app,
- Open an existing time card from time view.
- Tap Edit Time Card at the bottom of the page.
- Return to the notes page and select the quantity note.
- Make edits to the quantity value and tap save.
- Save the time card.
You can always find more information on Production Tracking on our Support Center.