Rhumbix data can be exported via .csv for payroll, time cards, and other data analysis softwares. This allows users to have a convenient .csv file to import or make edits in grid view.
To export a .csv file from your Rhumbix Dashboard:
- Log onto your Rhumbix Dashboard.
- Under Time Cards, click on "weekly view."
- Navigate to the Export section from the action bar.
- Select your project(s).
- Select your date range.
- Select file type*, if applicable.
- Select which statuses to export, Unapproved, Supervisor Approved, Payroll Verified, or Exported records (if you do not make any selections, all statuses are exported).
- Click "Export .csv"
Each company can add one or more .csv formats depending on ERP/payroll import formats and other reporting needs. Your Rhumbix Customer Success manager will work with you during onboarding to make sure you have access to all the formats you need.
You can always find more information on timekeeping on our Support Center.