Rhumbix has three standard views for entering, reviewing, editing, and approving timekeeping data on the web.
For employee-focused views, there is a Weekly Time Card and a Daily Time Card, here you can enter, view, edit, and approve timekeeping records.
For cost code-focused views, there is Production where you can view weekly cost code summaries.
Weekly Time Card Review
The Weekly Time Card view shows all timekeeping data for a pay period. Please see below for some tips on how to navigate through this page.
- You can filter by groups and projects using the action bar highlighted in blue and switch between weeks with the arrows or the calendar button.
- The action bar at the top of the weekly view lets you group and sort data. This can be a useful tool for you to access all your time card data.
- Clicking the Expand All button opens a detailed view where you can see which projects and cost codes each employee worked on. While Expand All will expand all projects, clicking the > button to the left of a name will do the same on an individual project level.
- The Employee button lets you group by Employee, Foreman, Trade or Status.
- The icons underneath time entries note absences, shift extras or craft workers.
Rhumbix offers error reporting where time cards may need some more attention. The standard error messages are listed below.
Workers with less than 40 weekly hours are flagged as follows:
To enter and edit data in this page, you can double click any time cell and type in the fields shown. This opens the daily view where you can view timekeeping data, absences, or company-specific shift extras, e.g. Classification or Equipment-Tracking. Select a tab to view or edit. Click any cell to edit or Add Row to enter new data.
You can also duplicate data using the copy and paste function by clicking on a cell and selecting Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste (Ctrl + V) from the action bar, or simply by using keyboard shortcuts.
Please note that your changes do save automatically.
Daily Time Card Review
The Daily Time Card view shows daily timekeeping data grouped by foreman. Please see below for some tips to navigate through this page.
- Switch between groups and projects using the top-left lists and switch between days with the arrows or the calendar button.
- To create a new time card, click the Create button.
- To edit an existing time card, clicking Edit.
- To copy an entire time card to another day, click Duplicate.
- Alternatively, you can enter or edit data by clicking any cell. This opens the edit view where you can enter or revise data and click Save.
- Add new cost codes and employees by clicking the Add button.
- Remove and assign absences by checking the absence box to the left of a crew members name.
Cost Code Accrual
Cost Code accrual provides a summary of hours spent on each of your cost codes.
You can always find more information on timekeeping on our Support Center.