Rhumbix makes it easy to add notes and photos to your time cards that give more in-depth insight on site conditions and work completed. You can add notes while creating or editing your Time Card.
To add notes:
- On the "Time Card" page on your Rhumbix app, select your project, workers, cost codes, and start/end time. Press "Next."
- Select "Notes" at the top underneath the date.
- Press "Create Note" and select the type of note to add onto the time card.
- Fill in one or more fields of the note template including photos, cost codes and/or text. Once you are done, click Save.
To edit or delete existing notes:
- Click the note.
- Click Edit in the top right corner.
- Make your edits.
- Click Save or Delete at the bottom.
You can also access and edit old notes on the Time Card Summary page.
If your company uses production tracking, please follow these instructions for entering production notes.
You can always find more information on timekeeping on our Support Center.