The Rhumbix App makes it easy to create your field forms and record hours and project notes while on-site at your projects. At this time, the Rhumbix App is available on all iOS and Android mobile devices! Click on the links to be directed to the App Store and Google Play.
Navigating the Rhumbix app is simple using the menu at the bottom of the screen. Below are brief descriptions of the features you can access depending on your company setup.
Provides a daily or weekly summary of the work done by you and the crew members you have logged time for. See the Time Card Review section for more details.
Here you can draft and submit T&M Tracking forms, Daily Report forms, or company-specific field forms.
Delivers production updates such as project percent complete as well as budgeted, actual, and remaining hours for individual cost codes. For detailed instructions on entering and consuming production data see the Productivity section.
In the Profile section, you see an overview of your account details such as your name, trade, classification, employee ID and email. We recommend tapping on the hardhat worker icon in the circle to add a photo of yourself!
You can also access the Help and Feedback section which takes you to our support site, which can be useful when you're on-site. You can visit this site to submit a support request, or to send us feedback. Lastly, you can sign out from your account.
If you are experiencing issues with your Rhumbix App, we recommend trying these steps to resolve:
- Close and reopen the Rhumbix App.
- Log out of your account on the App and log back in.
- Ensure you are using the newest version of the App. You can perform an update through the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Delete and reinstall the App. Please note that when you delete the app, you will have to log back in, so be sure to have your email and password handy.
- Ensure you are using the newest OS for your device.
- Turn off your device and turn it back on.
- Ensure you have a sufficient internet connection. If you are in an area without Wi-Fi and your device does not have cellular data, we recommend using a hotspot from a mobile device with cellular data.
If you are still experiencing issues after trying these steps, please reach out to Rhumbix Support at Support@Rhumbix.com or at 1.855.RHUMBIX (1.855.748.6219).
You can always find more information on how to use Rhumbix on our Support Center.