First, confirm with your administrator that the time period you are trying to submit a time card for is not locked. If it is, please work with your administrator to submit time by having them enter in the time card, or by removing the locked time period.
If it is not locked, please try the following steps to troubleshoot your app,
- Close and reopen the Rhumbix App
- Ensure you are using the newest version of the App. You can perform an update through the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Delete and reinstall the App. Please note that when you delete the app, you will have to log back in, so be sure to have your email and password handy.
- Ensure you are using the newest OS for your device.
- Turn off your device and turn it back on.
- Ensure you have a sufficient internet connection. If you are in an area without Wi-Fi and your device does not have cellular data, we recommend using a hotspot from a mobile device with cellular data.
If that did not fix your issue, please contact Rhumbix at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(855)RHUMBIX.
You can always find more troubleshooting steps and ideas on our Support Center.