Anyone with the Rhumbix PM, Payroll Admin, or Admin roles can add and edit projects. To create a new project,
- Log onto your Rhumbix Dashboard.
- Click "+ Create New Project" in the Project drop-down menu.
- Enter in your project information and set your signature settings.
To edit an existing project,
- Click on "Configurations" under Project Settings.
- At the top, select a project from the Project drop-down menu.
- To add new information or update existing information, navigate through the fields and make changes as necessary.
Budget / Cost Codes
The cost code and cost code description fields are mandatory while the Group, Budgeted Quantities/Units/Hours are optional. Cost codes can be added one by one by clicking Add Row and manually typing your information or uploaded in bulk via .csv. To upload information, please follow these instructions.
Here you can also deactivate or reactivate existing cost codes. For more information on managing your cost codes, click here.
Here, you can assign project team members to access specific Rhumbix projects.
All Rhumbix users, except for Admins, have access only to projects they are assigned to. Please note that the Groups function can be used to assign users to groups of projects. Once assigned to a group, a user does not need to be added to individual projects inside of that group.
Here, you can add equipment to be used for timekeeping or field forms. The Equipment ID, Type and Description fields are mandatory while the Caltrans ID and rates are optional.
This page can be used to add materials to field forms. The Material Name, Units and Unit Price are mandatory while the Description, Part #, and Group are optional. Materials can be added one by one by clicking Add Row and manually typing your information to the blank row.
You can always find more information on how to set up your Rhumbix Account on our Support Center.