If you have purchased Rhumbix enterprise, you have access to our Groups feature. This allows you to group projects together for easier data viewing and project administration.
A team member added to a group has access to any projects that belong to that group or any associated subgroups. A team member will have access to enter, edit, view and export data in alignment with their assigned role. While team members can belong to an unlimited number of groups, team members can also belong to individual projects that are not part of any of their groups.
To further segment projects and customize your account, you can add subgroups under each group. Each project can belong to one group or subgroup and all companies are set up with Main as the default group that will be the parent group of all subgroups.
Below is an example of a group set up.
Anyone with the Rhumbix Admin role can add and edit groups. Anyone with the Payroll Admin and PM roles can manage groups they are assigned to.
Please see below for instructions on how to manage and configure groups within your Rhumbix Account.
To create a new group or edit an existing group:
- Click on Groups under Company Settings in the main menu.
- Select the group at the top of the screen.
To add a Subgroup:
- Click on Subgroups at the top of the groups page.
- Click Add Row.
- Enter the name of the subgroup you'd like to add. Optionally, you can also add a description of that group.
To add a group to a new Project:
- Click "Create New Project" under Project Settings in the main menu.
- Then follow these instructions.
To assign a group to an existing project:
- Click on "Configurations" under Project Settings in the main menu.
- Under Group, select the Group to which the project should belong.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- Please note that every project belongs to a Group. Initially, all projects belong to the "Main" Group.
To assign Team Members:
- Click Members at the top of the Groups page.
- Click Add Row.
- Type in the name or employee ID of the team member you'd like to add. They will appear in a dropdown menu for you to select.
- Please note that your employee must already exist on your Team Members page in Company Settings in order for them to populate.
You can always find more information on setting up your Rhumbix account on our Support Center.