Once you have completed Timekeeping set up, you are ready to fill out your time card!
To fill out your time card,
- Assign time and add shift extras by clicking on crew members one by one, or assign the time to multiple crew members by clicking the top right Select button to pick a group of crew members.
- If you forgot to select a cost code during setup, click Select Cost Code to add more.
- Assign time by clicking and scrolling to add time under the Standard Time (ST), Overtime (OT), and Double Time (DT) labels.
- If your company uses shift premiums or reimbursements, add them under Shift Extras.
- If your company requires meal and break times, add them here.
- Add an absence to a worker by swiping left on their name and selecting an absence reason.
- Absences are used to let your payroll and time card approvers know that a worker was missing from site for all or part of the day.
- A worker can have both time an absence. This is useful when explaining a drop in hours due to a late arrival or early departure.
- If you marked someone absent by accident you can swipe left on their name to mark them present.
- Once you are finished click Submit Workshift to submit your time card.
If you need to add more projects, cost codes, crew members, or change the date of your time card, click the Time Card button to go back to the Time Card Setup screen.
You can always find more information on timekeeping on our Support Center.