Rhumbix makes it simple to assign role permissions to your employees within your account on the Rhumbix Dashboard. There are six standard roles you can assign to your employees on the Rhumbix platform.
- The Admin role is typically assigned to any Executive, Manager, Supervisor or Payroll Staff who needs to have full control of the Rhumbix platform.
- The Payroll Admin role is often assigned to any Manager, Supervisor, or Payroll Staff who needs to approve and process time for a specific subset of projects and does not need access to every project.
- The Project Manager role is frequently assigned to any Manager or Supervisor who needs to approve time for a specific subset of projects and does not need access to every project.
- The Foreman is typically assigned to foremen or anyone who collects data in the field for their own crew.
- The Office Staff role is typically assigned to anyone who submits their own time card on the web but does not have a crew.
- The Worker role has no standalone functionality as users with this designation do not have their own accounts. They are added by other users to time cards for any project they are assigned to.
Each role comes with varying levels of permissions that gives your employees different levels of access on both the Web-App and the Mobile App. When adding your employees, please be sure to assign roles with these permissions in mind. Below is a chart that will show the different levels of permission per role.
To assign these roles to an employee:
- Log onto your Rhumbix Dashboard
- Under Project Settings, click on Team Members.
- Locate your employee whose permissions you would like to edit, and double click on the role listed. This will populate a drop-down menu with the 6 role options.
- Select the role you'd like to assign, changes will automatically be saved. Lastly, click on the X in the orange bar to proceed.
You can always find more information on how to set up your Rhumbix Account on our Support Center.