Rhumbix allows T&M tickets to be shared in a workflow from the Subcontractor to the General Contractor (GC). As a T&M Form moves its way through the approval process in this unique workflow, Subcontractors and GCs will have different actions they can take. These actions vary depending on how far along the T&M Form has gone through the workflow chain.
- The Subcontractor is able to move tags to the Draft, Submitted, Field Approved, and Submitted to GC statuses.
- Once the T&M Form has been Submitted to GC, the GC is able to move tags to the GC Approved, GC Rejected, Closed Approved and Closed Rejected statuses.
For your convenience, please see below for a grid of the available actions and statuses at each stage for each company type and role. Pro-Tip: Right-Click on the image below, Click on "Open Image in New Tab," hover over the image and the cursor will turn into a magnifying glass, and click to zoom in.
To change the status of a T&M Tag:
- Log into Rhumbix Dashboard.
- Under "Field Forms," click on T&M Tracking view.
- Select the report(s) you want to take action on by selecting the check-box on the left-hand side.
- Click your new status. This will change the status of the T&M Form and notify the next user in the workflow chain.
You can always find more information on T&M Forms here on our Support Center.