Rhumbix considers a Standalone Subcontractor as one who uses T&M Tracking without a formal General Contractor (GC) or Owner Project Share configuration. Standalone Subcontractors are able to move tags and edit the status of T&M Forms.
- A Subcontractor can take action on a T&M Form by moving it to the Draft, Submitted, Field Approved, Submitted to GC, GC Approved, GC Rejected, Closed Approved and Closed Rejected statuses.
To change the status of a T&M Tag:
- Log into Rhumbix Dashboard.
- Under "Field Forms," click on T&M Tracking view.
- Select the report(s) you want to take action on by selecting the check-box on the left-hand side.
- Click your new status. This will change the status of the T&M Form and notify the next user in the workflow chain.
For your convenience, please see below for a grid of the available actions and statuses at each stage for each company type and role. Pro-Tip: Right-Click on the image below, Click on "Open Image in New Tab," hover over the image and the cursor will turn into a magnifying glass, and click to zoom in.
You can always find more information on T&M Forms here on our Support Center.